DSS Aptitude Test Prep pack
Newly updated DSS Aptitude Test past questions & answers.
This study pack contains actual DSS questions compiled from past and recent tests, sure to procure you your desired success in your job test.
DSS Aptitude Test Prep pack 2024
DSS Aptitude Test Prep questions and Answers come with an ebook containing test questions and also online practice access, where you can practice DSS Past questions on the go.
The State Security Service (SSS), self-styled as the Department of State Services (DSS), is a security agency of Nigeria and one of three successor organizations to the National Security Organization (NSO).
Its main responsibilities are within the country and include counter-intelligence, internal security, counter-terrorism, and surveillance as well as investigating some other types of grave crimes against the state. It is also charged with the protection of senior government officials, particularly the President and his family, and state governors.
DSS’s Hiring Process
The breakdown below explains the basic steps:
- Application: Applicants apply online.
- Online Test: You may be required to take an online test. If you are successful, you could be invited for a computer-based test or be scheduled for an interview
- Interview: You will have an onsite interview with the professional manager.
- Assessment Centre: You will be invited for an assessment day. During this day, there might be interviews, tests, and group activities such as discussion, presentation, and acting out scenarios. The Assessment Centre helps in getting a more accurate perspective of you as a candidate, and if you make a good fit for the company and the relevant position.
DSS’s Interview Questions
During the interview, the questions below might be asked. Therefore, prepare good answers in advance.
- Walk me through your CV.
- Which qualities make you a prime candidate for this role?
- What do you know about the DSS in particular?
- What would your previous bosses say about you?
Disclaimer: DSS is NOT affiliated with MyJobtests or this website.