DSCS Aptitude Test Prep pack
Newly updated DSCS Aptitude Test past questions & answers.
This study pack contains actual DSCS questions compiled from past and recent tests, sure to procure you your desired success in your job test.
DSCS Aptitude Test Prep pack 2024
DSCS Aptitude Test Prep questions and Answers comes with an ebook containing test questions and also an online practice access, where you can practice DSCS Past questions on the go.
About Delta State Civil Service
Delta State Civil Service is a leading, trusted provider of employment, training, healthcare, wellness and financial and lifestyle services to individuals and their employers.
Delta State Civil Service’s Hiring Process
The breakdown below explains the basic steps:
- Application: Applicants apply online.
- Online Test: You may be required to take an online test. If you are successful, you could be invited for a computer based test or be scheduled for an interview
- Interview: You will have an onsite interview with the professional manager.
- Assessment Centre: You will be invited for an assessment day. During this day, there might be interviews, tests, and group activities such as discussion, presentation and acting out scenarios. The Assessment Centre helps in getting a more accurate perspective of you as a candidate, and if you make a good fit for the company and the relevant position.
Delta State Civil Service’s Aptitude Tests
The assessments you will be asked to take depend on the role you want, and could be:
- Numerical reasoning: Calculation tests, and/or questions about facts and figures, that assess your quantitative abilities.
- Verbal Reasoning: Evaluates your grammar, vocabulary, and comprehension, with a given text that you will analyze, and will be asked questions about.
- Logical: Non-verbal and/ or verbal tests, that assess your information evaluation and attention to details.
- SJT: In the Situational Judgement Test, various scenarios are detailed, and you select a response to each. Evaluates your problem-solving skills.
- Personality: Assesses your dominant traits by asking Yes/No questions, statements with Least-Most scales, and similar questions.
- Abstract Reasoning: You will be given multiple-choice questions about the logic of symbols and patterns, to examine how you work out new concepts and abstract ideas.
Delta State Civil Service’s Interview Questions
During the interview, the questions below might be asked. Therefore, prepare good answers in advance.
- Walk me through your CV.
- Which qualities make you a prime candidate for this role?
- What do you know about the Delta State Civil Service in particular?
- What would your previous bosses say about you?
Disclaimer: Delta State Civil Service is NOT affiliated with MyJobtests or this website.