AIICO Insurance Aptitude Test Prep pack
Newly updated AIICO Insurance Aptitude Test past questions & answers.
This study pack contains actual AIICO Insurance questions compiled from past and recent tests, sure to procure you your desired success in your job test.
AIICO Insurance Aptitude Test Prep pack 2024
AIICO Insurance Aptitude Test Prep questions and Answers comes with an e-book containing test questions and also an online practice access, where you can practice AIICO Insurance Past questions on the go.
About AIICO Insurance
Established in 1963, AIICO Insurance Plc is an insurance, pensions management, and asset management Group in Nigeria with market-leading positions in its key business lines.
AIICO Insurance’s Recruitment Process
Stage 1: Cognitive Ability Test
Format: Online Test
Duration: 60 Minutes
Details: The Test will include areas such as Numerical Reasoning Verbal Reasoning, and Cognitive ability tests.
Stage 2: Extempore Session
Eligibility: Only candidates who excel in the Cognitive Ability Test will be invited.
Format: Virtual Session
Duration: 5 Minutes
Details: This serves as the second level assessment. This session is a simple performance validation/ oral interview test.
Stage 3: Assessment Centre Invitation
Eligibility: Candidates who progress beyond the Extempore stage.
*Ensure your contact information is up-to-date to receive all communications without delay.
*Prepare adequately for each stage of the recruitment process to increase your chances of success.
*For any inquiries or issues, contact AIICO Insurance’s HR department promptly.
AIICO Insurance’s Aptitude Tests
The assessments you will be asked to take depend on the role you want, and could be:
- Numerical reasoning: Calculation tests, and/or questions about facts and figures, that assess your quantitative abilities.
- Verbal Reasoning: Evaluates your grammar, vocabulary, and comprehension, with a given text that you will analyze, and will be asked questions about.
- Logical: Non-verbal and/ or verbal tests, that assess your information evaluation and attention to details.
- SJT: In the Situational Judgement Test, various scenarios are detailed, and you select a response to each. Evaluates your problem-solving skills.
- Personality: Assesses your dominant traits by asking Yes/No questions, statements with Least-Most scales, and similar questions.
- Abstract Reasoning: You will be given multiple-choice questions about the logic of symbols and patterns, to examine how you work out new concepts and abstract ideas.
AIICO Insurance’s Interview Questions
During the interview, the questions below might be asked. Therefore, prepare good answers in advance.
- Walk me through your CV.
- Which qualities make you a prime candidate for this role?
- What do you know about the AIICO Insurance in particular?
- What would your previous bosses say about you?
Disclaimer: AIICO Insurance is NOT affiliated with MyJobtests or this website.