NABTEB Aptitude Test Prep pack 2021/2022
NABTEB Aptitude Test Prep questions and Answers comes with an ebook containing test questions and also an online practice access, where you can practice NABTEB Past questions on the go.
NABTEB (National Business & Technical Examination Board) is popularly known for her O-Level Exam but little or nothing is known about the NABTEB A-level exam. NABTEB conducts two A-level exams ANBC and ANTC respectively.
NABTEB is one of the examination bodies set up by the Federal Government in 1992 to reduce the burden of conducting examinations, which involve a lot of technical and trade-related practical, which were formerly bored by WAEC. The board conducts the National Technical Examination (NTC), National Business Certificate (NBC) and their respective advance level examinations (ANBC and ANTC).
NABTEB’s Hiring Process
The breakdown below explains the basic steps:
- Application: Applicants apply online.
- Online Test: You may be required to take an online test. If you are successful, you could be invited for a computer based test or be scheduled for an interview
- Interview: You will have an onsite interview with the professional manager.
- Assessment Centre: You will be invited for an assessment day. During this day, there might be interviews, tests, and group activities such as discussion, presentation and acting out scenarios. The Assessment Centre helps in getting a more accurate perspective of you as a candidate, and if you make a good fit for the company and the relevant position.
NABTEB’s Aptitude Test Format
- Quantitative reasoning questions (MATHS)
- Verbal Reasoning (ENGLISH)
- General knowledge/ Current affairs.
NABTEB’s Interview Questions
During the interview, the questions below might be asked. Therefore, prepare good answers in advance.
- Walk me through your CV.
- Which qualities make you a prime candidate for this role?
- What do you know about NABTEB in particular?
- What would your previous bosses say about you?
Disclaimer: NABTEB Nigeria is NOT affiliated with MyJobtests or this website.