Afrinvest Assessment Past questions & Answers – Updated
This Updated study pack presents you with lots of Afrinvest Assessment Past Questions & Answers 2022/2023 exam in one package. With adequate study and practice, this study pack will help you know what to expect in the test.
What you should expect on Afrinvest Assessment (The test format)
Afri Invest uses a standard GMAT-style aptitude tests during its selection process.
The questions section includes Quantitative/Business maths, ENGLISH, and Basic reasoning questions.
With this study pack, you will get access to the latest information on the tests, as well as familiarize with the format and style of the questions.
Why prepare with this Afrinvest Assessment Past questions & Answers
With this book, you get an idea of what to expect using practice questions.
Free Sample of Afrinvest Assessment Past Questions and Answers
Section 1: ENGLISH TEST
1. Four words are given below. Choose the pair of words that most nearly mean the SAME or OPPOSITE of each other.
2. Four words are given below. Choose the pair of words that most nearly mean the SAME or OPPOSITE of each other.
3. Choose an appropriate word from the options to suitably fill the blank in the sentence below so that the sentence makes sense, both grammatically and contextually.
The speaker was so …… elaborate that the audience started getting fidgety.
Section 2: Maths / Problem-solving test.
1. Find the smallest number which leaves 22, 35, 48, and 61 as remainders when divided by 26, 39, 52, and 65 respectively.
E.None of these
2. Let p and q be two prime numbers such that p is greater than q. If 319 is their LCM then the difference of thrice of q and p is:
E.None of these
3. What will come in place of the question mark in the following equation?
This test pack comes bundled with:
Compiled questions ebook: Instant offline access to the same practice questions, available in an easy to download PDF format.
Extensive online practice: Approach your Afrinvest test preparation as though you’re sitting down to the actual exam. Boost your preparation with even more full-length practice tests while building your self-confidence for the test.