TRCN Practice Questions 2021/2022
TRCN Aptitude Test questions study pack is designed to help you prepare better for all online job. This study pack is designed to help you prepare faster and easier for all online job assessment. This updated edition features previous tests review, practice questions, and test-taking strategies that will help you face the test with confidence.
Myjobtests is a leading test preparation platform offering a wide range of job test preparation resources. We understand that effective preparation is key to success in any human endeavor (including job tests) and we are poised to provide all the resources and information needed to help job seekers pass their tests and eventually get the job they dream of. Myjobtests past questions library offers the best quality, and verified past questions papers for a wide range of employment tests. We pride ourselves as the only source of updated past question papers in Nigeria. Our collection of study guides will help you quickly learn important skills needed to answer aptitude test questions faster and easier.
The Council https://trcn.gov.n was established by Decree 31 of 1993 (now Act CAP T3 of 2004). Several decades of agitation by professional teachers and other stakeholders for the establishment of a regulatory agency led to the enactment of the Act. The Act in section 1(1) charged the Council with the following responsibilities:
- i. Determining who are teachers for the purpose of this Act.
- ii. Determining what standards of knowledge and skills are to be attained by persons seeking to become registered as teachers under this Act and raising those standards from time to time as circumstances may permit.
- iii. Securing in accordance with the provisions of this Act the establishment and maintenance of a register of teachers and the publication from time to time of the lists of those persons.
- iv. Regulating and controlling the teaching profession in all its aspects and ramifications.
- v. Classifying from time to time members of the teaching profession according to their level of training and qualification.
- vi. Performing through the Council established under this Act the functions conferred on it by this Act.
What you should expect on TRCN Aptitude tests (The test format)
Usually, the Union Bank test format includes;
- Numerical Test (Business mathemetics),
- Verbal reasoning (English test) and
- General knowledge
The test is timed and You have to complete and submit your test within the allotted time, otherwise you will be proceeded to the next stage of the recruitment.
Myjobtest’s Union Bank aptitude test preparation pack will help you familiarize with previous year’s questions from 2014 till date both online and offline.
The test pack comes bundled with:
Compiled questions ebook, available in PDF format.
Extensive Online practice to help you assess your readiness, adjust your test prep techniques, and gives you the needed confidence to take on the actual tests.
We also provide extensive support to guide you through the test.