Testmi Aptitude Test Prep pack 2021/2022
Testmi https://unn-edu.info/about-usAptitude Test Prep questions and Answers comes with an ebook containing test questions and also an online practice access, where you can practice Testmi Past Questions on the go.
www.unn-edu.info is a blog owned by UNN INFO, an NGO formed by a group of students with burning interests in information dissemination. The blog was originally created to assist information seekers with all they are searching about the University of Nigeria, particularly prospective students.
The blog now covers wider scope of information beyond UNN and other schools across Nigeria, but still targeted to students (undergraduates and postgraduates).
Unless otherwise stated, the blog does not have any direct affiliation with any of the institutions mentioned therein.
If you have thoroughly searched this blog and couldn’t find the information you seek or you have further question(s) or suggestions, please Contact Us.
Testmi’s Hiring Process
The breakdown below explains the basic steps:
- Application: Applicants apply online.
- Online Test: You may be required to take an online test. If you are successful, you could be invited for a computer based test or be scheduled for an interview
- Interview: You will have an onsite interview with the professional manager.
- Assessment Centre: You will be invited for an assessment day. During this day, there might be interviews, tests, and group activities such as discussion, presentation and acting out scenarios. The Assessment Centre helps in getting a more accurate perspective of you as a candidate, and if you make a good fit for the company and the relevant position.
Testmi Past Questions Format:
Testmi recruitment aptitude test usually includes;
- Quantitative Reasoning and Maths,
- Verbal reasoning/Use of English,
- Current Affairs and General Knowledge,
Testmi’s Interview Questions
During the interview, the questions below might be asked. Therefore, prepare good answers in advance.
- Walk me through your CV.
- Which qualities make you a prime candidate for this role?
- What do you know about the Testmi in particular?
- What would your previous bosses say about you?
Disclaimer: Testmi is NOT affiliated with MyJobtests or this website.