TAJ Bank Aptitude Test Prep pack 2021/2022
TajBank https://www.tajbank.com/Prep questions and Answers comes with an ebook containing test questions and also online practice access, where you can practice TAJ Bank Past questions on the go.
About TAJ Bank
We take your privacy seriously and only process your personal information to make your banking experience better. In accordance with NDPR, GDPR, and other applicable regulations, continuing to use this platform indicates your consent to the processing of your personal data by TajBank, its subsidiaries and partners as detailed in ou
It is no more news that Taj Bank, a new Commercial bank (approved by CBN) operating under Islamic banking which is a non-interest banking system. It is an addition to the known Jaiz Bank known to be operating Islamic banking which is a non-interest banking system. Alhaji Tanko Isiaku Gwamna is the Chairman Board of Directors.
It should be noted that due to being a bank, it operates 3 branches and provides regular ATM service as well as online, mobile, USSD and SMS banking services.
Taj Bank was founded in 2019 with its head office located in Abuja the federal capital of Nigeria, with Alhaji Tanko Isiaku Gwamna being the Chairman and Norfadelizan Abdul Rahman being the Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer
TAJ Bank’s Hiring Process
The breakdown below explains the basic steps:
- Application: Applicants apply online.
- Online Test: You may be required to take an online test. If you are successful, you could be invited for a computer based test or be scheduled for an interview
- Interview: You will have an onsite interview with the professional manager.
- Assessment Centre: You will be invited for an assessment day. During this day, there might be interviews, tests, and group activities such as discussion, presentation and acting out scenarios. The Assessment Centre helps in getting a more accurate perspective of you as a candidate, and if you make a good fit for the company and the relevant position.
TAJ Bank’s Interview Questions
During the interview, the questions below might be asked. Therefore, prepare good answers in advance.
- Walk me through your CV.
- Which qualities make you a prime candidate for this role?
- What do you know about the Taj Bank in particular?
- What would your previous bosses say about you?
Disclaimer: TAJ Bank is NOT affiliated with MyJobtests or this website.