Numerical Aptitude Test Prep pack 2021/2022
Numerical https://www.numtech.com/ Aptitude Prep questions and Answers comes with an ebook containing test questions and also online practice access, where you can practice NumericalPast questions on the go.
Numerical Technologies is a cutting-edge financial risk management software company and a consulting firm that specializes in high performance computing (HPC), parallel Monte Carlo simulation, and financial modeling.
Founded in 1998, Numerical Technologies is a leading software company in financial risk management in Japan and counts the country’s top-tier banks and insurance firms as its long-term partners. In October 2010, Numerical Technologies established an office in Singapore to advance its software development and R&D capabilities, and to pursue growth opportunities outside Japan.
Numerical’s Aptitude Tests
The assessments you will be asked to take depend on the role you want, and could be:
- Numerical reasoning: Calculation tests, and/or questions about facts and figures, that assess your quantitative abilities.
- Verbal Reasoning: Evaluates your grammar, vocabulary, and comprehension, with a given text that you will analyze, and will be asked questions about.
- Logical: Non-verbal and/ or verbal tests, that assess your information evaluation and attention to detail.
- SJT: In the Situational Judgement Test, various scenarios are detailed, and you select a response to each. Evaluates your problem-solving skills.
- Personality: Assesses your dominant traits by asking Yes/No questions, stateme s with Least-Most scales, and similar questions.
- Abstract Reasoning: You will be given multiple-choice questions about the logic of symbols and patterns, to examine how you work out new concepts and abstract ideas.
Numerical’s Interview Questions
During the interview, the questions below might be asked. Therefore, prepare good answers in advance.
- Walk me through your CV.
- Which qualities make you a prime candidate for this role?
- What do you know about the Numerical in particular?
- What would your previous bosses say about you?
Disclaimer: Numerical is NOT affiliated with MyJobtests or this website.