Nextier Advisory Aptitude Test Prep pack 2021/2022
Nextier Advisory Aptitude Test Prep questions and Answers comes with an ebook containing test questions and also an online practice access, where you can practice Nextier Advisory Past questions on the go.
About Nextier Advisory
Nextier Advisory is a multi-competency public sector advisory firm with a focus on three sectors: agriculture, power, and petroleum. Our mission is to work with public sector organisations to deliver effective solutions to Nigeria’s most critical development challenges and to become their most trusted adviser.
Nextier Advisory’s Hiring Process
The breakdown below explains the basic steps:
- Application: Applicants apply online.
- Online Test: You may be required to take an online test. If you are successful, you could be invited for a computer based test or be scheduled for an interview
- Interview: You will have an onsite interview with the professional manager.
- Assessment Centre: You will be invited for an assessment day. During this day, there might be interviews, tests, and group activities such as discussion, presentation and acting out scenarios. The Assessment Centre helps in getting a more accurate perspective of you as a candidate, and if you make a good fit for the company and the relevant position.
Nextier Advisory’s Aptitude Tests
The assessments you will be asked to take depend on the role you want, and could be:
- Numerical reasoning: Calculation tests, and/or questions about facts and figures, that assess your quantitative abilities.
- Verbal Reasoning: Evaluates your grammar, vocabulary, and comprehension, with a given text that you will analyze, and will be asked questions about.
- Logical: Non-verbal and/ or verbal tests, that assess your information evaluation and attention to details.
- SJT: In the Situational Judgement Test, various scenarios are detailed, and you select a response to each. Evaluates your problem-solving skills.
- Personality: Assesses your dominant traits by asking Yes/No questions, statements with Least-Most scales, and similar questions.
- Abstract Reasoning: You will be given multiple-choice questions about the logic of symbols and patterns, to examine how you work out new concepts and abstract ideas.
Nextier Advisory’s Interview Questions
During the interview, the questions below might be asked. Therefore, prepare good answers in advance.
- Walk me through your CV.
- Which qualities make you a prime candidate for this role?
- What do you know about Nextier Advisory in particular?
- What would your previous bosses say about you?
Disclaimer: Nextier Advisory is NOT affiliated with MyJobtests or this website.