Guinness Nigeria Aptitude Test Prep Pack 2021/2022 (Ebook + Online)
Get access to hundreds of Guinness Nigeria Aptitude Test Prep Pack questions updated for the 2021/2022 exam in one package. This test pack will help you learn what to expect, and better prepare for the test.
Working with Guinness Nigeria can offer you a great start or shift in your career. However, with the thousands of applications received during recruitment. Interswitch necessarily employs a thorough screening process to select the best of applicants for job positions.
At MyJobtests, we can help you prepare and pass through the recruitment stages of Guinness Nigeria. Our Test Packs include study guides, hundreds of practice questions designed to help you pass the aptitude test. This will help you to:
- Study in advance with MyJobtest’s Prep Packs
- Access timed tests that will improve your performance
About Guinness Nigeria
Guinness product was sold in Nigeria in the 1940s and 1950s by United Africa Company (UAC) and the country soon became an important export market for the firm. In 1961, plans came into fruition between Arthur Guinness Son and Co and UAC to establish a brewery at Ikeja, Lagos. Arthur Guinness’s first factory outside the British Isles was built by Taylor Woodrow. The initial plant had the annual capacity to brew 75 million bottles or 150,000 barrels of beer. The plant area had a 15 million capacity bottle bin and office block designed by the firm of Godwin and Hopwood.
WHY PREPARE WITH OUR GUINNESS NIGERIA RECRUITMENT PREPARATION PACK
With this book, you get an idea of what to expect using our simulated practice questions as well as actual tests from previous years.
This test pack comes bundled with:
- Compiled questions ebook: Instant offline access to practice questions, available in an easy-to-download PDF format.
- Study guide with tips on how to solve the questions easier and faster.
- Extensive online practice: Approach your Guinness Nigeria Online Test preparation as though you’re sitting down to the actual exam. Boost your preparation with even more full-length practice tests.
Ready to get started with your preparation? Click the BUY NOW button above