CBN Aptitude Test Prep pack 2021/2022
CBN Aptitude Test Prep questions and Answers comes with an ebook containing test questions and also an online practice access, where you can practice CBN Past Questions on the go.
About CBN (Central Bank of Nigeria)
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) is the chief regulatory agency for the Financial Services industry in Nigeria. Its Charged with the responsibility for setting the fiscal and monetary policies for the Nigerian economy.
CBN (Central Bank of Nigeria)’s Hiring Process
The breakdown below explains the basic steps:
- Application: Applicants apply online.
- Online Test: You may be required to take an online test. If you are successful, you could be invited for a computer based test or be scheduled for an interview
- Interview: You will have an onsite interview with the professional manager.
- Assessment Centre: You will be invited for an assessment day. During this day, there might be interviews, tests, and group activities such as discussion, presentation and acting out scenarios. The Assessment Centre helps in getting a more accurate perspective of you as a candidate, and if you make a good fit for the company and the relevant position.
CBN Past Questions Format:
CBN recruitment aptitude test usually includes;
- Quantitative Reasoning and Maths,
- Verbal reasoning/Use of English,
- Current Affairs and General Knowledge,
CBN (Central Bank of Nigeria)’s Interview Questions
During the interview, the questions below might be asked. Therefore, prepare good answers in advance.
- Walk me through your CV.
- Which qualities make you a prime candidate for this role?
- What do you know about the CBN (Central Bank of Nigeria) in particular?
- What would your previous bosses say about you?
Disclaimer: CBN (Central Bank of Nigeria) is NOT affiliated with MyJobtests or this website.