AMCAT Aptitude Test Prep pack 2021/2022
AMCAT Aptitude Test Prep questions and Answers come with an ebook containing test questions and also online practice access, where you can practice AMCAT test questions on the go.
AMCAT is an employability test for people who are in search of job opportunities. It showcases your employability quotient to companies hiring through AMCAT. Obtaining a decent score in the AMCAT exam will make you eligible to apply for jobs in companies you’re your AMCAT certification.
- AMCAT is used by 800+ companies to hire both freshers and experienced candidates.
- You get job recommendations from top companies based on your AMCAT exam score.
- AMCAT provides feedback on the assessment of strengths, and weaknesses to help you improve your performance.
- AMCAT ensures equal job opportunities, there is no percentage criteria or college criteria, the only criterion is your test score.
AMCAT’s Assessment Scope
The AMCAT features question types that closely reflect the kind of thinking required at work.
Verbal Reasoning: To analyze texts and draw conclusions from the discourse. To grasp the contextual meanings of words, sentences, and entire texts.
Quantitative Aptitude: Measures the ability to understand, interpret and analyze quantitative information, solve problems using mathematical models, and apply the basic concepts of arithmetic, algebra and data analysis.
Logical Reasoning: Measures logical thinking and decision-making, including the ability to identify patterns, analyze data, and examine claims.
Personality Inventory: Measures skills related to people interaction and people-management. The test is designed based on the five-factor model or the Big 5 Personality traits to measure skills related to people interaction and people-management
Subject/Domain Specific Tests: AMCAT also measures your knowledge of a particular subject of work. The Subject tests can help you stand out from other applicants by emphasizing your knowledge and skill level in a specific area.
- Prospective graduated job applicants seeking jobs in IT or Non-IT companies.
- Experienced candidates who are looking out for job opportunities.
Disclaimer: AMCAT is NOT affiliated with MyJobtests or this website.