AIG Scholarship Aptitude Test Past Questions & Answers
AIG Scholarship Aptitude Prep questions and Answers come with an ebook containing test questions and also online practice access, where you can practice AIG Scholarship Past questions on the go.
About AIG Scholarship
The AIG Scholarships were launched in 2017 to provide a unique opportunity for exceptional West Africans interested in a career in public service to pursue a Master of Public Policy at the Blavatnik School of Government, University of Oxford. Since 2017, twenty-seven (27) scholarships worth over £50,000 each have been awarded to future public sector leaders who have demonstrated a passion for the public sector.
AIG Scholars spend the year at one of the world’s top universities, gaining knowledge and skills from the outstanding academic faculty and expert practitioners and interacting with other future public sector leaders from around the world. After completing their degrees, scholars return to their countries and use their learnings to bolster policymaking, support reforms and contribute to their nation’s development.
From 2022, the AIG Scholarships will only be open to applicants already working in the civil service. Applicants should be aged between 25 and 50, with strong intellectual capacity, demonstrable leadership qualities and a passion to contribute to the development of the Nigeria’s civil service.
- Academic distinction and leadership potential are essential priorities for selection.
- Only applicants shortlisted for the next stage of the selection process will be contacted, and any inquiries regarding individual application status will not be responded to.
- All applications must be submitted via the online application portal using the link below. Applications sent via post or submitted in person will NOT be accepted.
- Candidates who emerge as finalists in the Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) selection process will be required to apply directly to the Blavatnik School of Government, University of Oxford, for admission. Finalists offered admission to the Master of Public Policy will be considered by the school for the AIG Scholarship.
To be eligible for consideration for the award of 2022-23 AIG Scholarships, you must:
- Applicants must be a Nigerian currently working in the public sector (Ministries, Departments, Agencies & Parastatals) at both Federal and State levels
- Aged between 25 and 50 years
- Have a minimum of seven (7) years (combined private & public sector) work experience
- Have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of second-class upper qualification
- Gain admission into the Blavatnik School of Government following success in the AIG shortlisting process
Disclaimer: AIG is NOT affiliated with MyJobtests or this website.