Myjobtests provides a platform for people to prepare for Job tests online. In order to keep Myjobtests up and running for our users, you agree that this service will be used by you in line with the following acceptable user policies.
You agree not to post User Content that:
- infringes any third party’s Intellectual Property Rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other personal or proprietary rights;
- is sexually explicit or pornographic;
- violates, or encourages any conduct that violates laws or regulations;
- contains any information or content that we deem to be hateful, violent, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, threatening, profane, or otherwise objectionable;
- creates a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to yourself, to any other person;
- may create a risk of any other loss or damage to any person or property;
- seeks to harm or exploit others by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- contains any information or content that is illegal (including, without limitation, the disclosure of insider information under securities law or of another party’s trade secrets);
- contains any information or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; or
- is fraudulent, false, misleading, or deceptive
Description of Website and Service
The Myjobtests platform allows users to
- Access relevant study packs for their specific job tests.
- Prepare for job tests online. Users interested in learning or practicing are presented with different types of study materials. Myjobtests may, at any time, update, change, suspend, make improvements to or discontinue any aspect of the Service, temporarily or permanently.
In connection with registering for and using the Service, you agree
- To make available accurate, current and complete information about you and/or your organization as requested by Myjobtests;
- To maintain the confidentiality of your password and other information related to the security of your account;
- To maintain and promptly update any registration information you entered while registering on Myjobtests or during your usage of Myjobtests’s services;
- To be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place through your account;
- You agree to be contacted by us via phone calls/SMS or email notifications, regarding your order.
Your Representations and Warranties
You will not upload, post on Myjobtests or on its service websites any content that:
- Is libelous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harassing, hateful, offensive or otherwise violates any law or infringes upon the right of any third party (including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights); or
- In Myjobtests’s sole judgment, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using the Service or which may expose Myjobtests or its users to any harm or liability of any kind.
No Representations or Warranties
The service, including all images, video files, audio files and other content therein, and any other information, property and rights granted or provided to you by Myjobtests are provided to you on an “as is” basis. Myjobtests and its suppliers make no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the service, either express or implied, and all such representations and warranties, including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement, are expressly disclaimed. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Myjobtests does not make any representation or warranty of any kind relating to accuracy, service availability, completeness, informational content, error-free operation, results to be obtained from use, or non-infringement. Access and use of the service may be unavailable during periods of peak demand, system upgrades, malfunctions or scheduled or unscheduled maintenance or for other reasons. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
Proprietary Rights in Service Content and Activity Data
“Myjobtests” and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Service are trademarks or service marks of Myjobtests or their respective owners. Access and use of the Service does not grant or provide you with the right or license to reproduce or otherwise use the Myjobtests name or any Myjobtests or third-party trademarks, service marks, graphics or logos.
Notice for Claims of Copyright Violations and Agent for Notice
If you are a copyright owner and have a good faith belief that any material available through the service infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a copyright infringement notification to Myjobtests pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act by providing us with the following information in writing:
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Service, with enough detail that we may find it on the Service;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Notice of claims for copyright infringement can be sent by email to: [email protected]
Governing Law and Arbitration
Last Revised: 9/15/2018