SunTrust Bank Aptitude Test Prep pack for 2023
Newly updated 2023/2024 SunTrust Bank Aptitude Test past questions & answers.
This study pack contains actual SunTrust Bank questions compiled from past and recent tests, sure to procure you your desired success in your job test.
SunTrust Bank Aptitude Test Prep pack 2023/2024
SunTrust Bank Aptitude Test Prep questions and Answers come with an ebook containing test questions and also online practice access, where you can practice SunTrust Bank Past questions on the go.
About SunTrust Bank
Your answer is a reflection of who you are, what you value, where you want to go in life — and playing a role in helping you take on that challenge and achieve your aspirations is what we love most about our purpose as SunTrust teammates.
We’ve helped musicians in Nashville hit the right notes in getting their careers started, family businesses grow and go multinational, and newlyweds start their life together by financing their first home.
Our purpose, Lighting the Way to Financial Well-Being, takes many forms but put simply: whatever drives your purpose at whatever stage of life—we’re here to help you live it, every day
Since its inception, SunTrust Bank has taken a strategic lead in providing cutting-edge services within the Education, Entertainment, Media, and Marketing Communication industries in Nigeria and Africa.
SunTrust Bank’s Hiring Process
The breakdown below explains the basic steps:
- Application: Applicants apply online.
- Online Test: You may be required to take an online test. If you are successful, you could be invited for a computer-based test or be scheduled for an interview
- Interview: You will have an onsite interview with the professional manager.
- Assessment Centre: You will be invited for an assessment day. During this day, there might be interviews, tests, and group activities such as discussion, presentation, and acting out scenarios. The Assessment Centre helps in getting a more accurate perspective of you as a candidate, and if you make a good fit for the company and the relevant position.
SunTrust Bank’s Aptitude Tests
The assessments you will be asked to take depend on the role you want, and could be:
- Numerical reasoning: Calculation tests, and/or questions about facts and figures, that assess your quantitative abilities.
- Verbal Reasoning: Evaluates your grammar, vocabulary, and comprehension, with a given text that you will analyze, and will be asked questions about.
- Logical: Non-verbal and/ or verbal tests, that assess your information evaluation and attention to details.
- SJT: In the Situational Judgement Test, various scenarios are detailed, and you select a response to each. Evaluates your problem-solving skills.
- Personality: Assesses your dominant traits by asking Yes/No questions, statements with Least-Most scales, and similar questions.
- Abstract Reasoning: You will be given multiple-choice questions about the logic of symbols and patterns, to examine how you work out new concepts and abstract ideas.
SunTrust Bank’s Interview Questions
During the interview, the questions below might be asked. Therefore, prepare good answers in advance.
- Walk me through your CV.
- Which qualities make you a prime candidate for this role?
- What do you know about SunTrust Bank in particular?
- What would your previous bosses say about you?
SunTrust Bank Aptitude Test
Disclaimer: SunTrust Bank is NOT affiliated with MyJobtests or this website.