The National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH) offers globally recognised qualifications covering health and safety and risk management. A significant number of health and safety job adverts specify NEBOSH qualifications, demonstrating the high standard of NEBOSH courses and training.
NEBOSH Aptitude Test Prep pack for 2023
Newly updated 2023/2024 NEBOSH Aptitude Test past questions & answers.
This study pack contains actual NEBOSH questions compiled from past and recent tests, sure to procure you your desired success in your job test.
NEBOSH Aptitude Test Prep pack 2023/2024
NEBOSH Aptitude Test Prep questions and Answers comes with an ebook containing test questions and also an online practice access, where you can practice NEBOSH Past questions on the go.
Offering 60 years’ experience and highly qualified tutors, everybody taking a NEBOSH training course through the British Safety Council will benefit from a broad range of industry knowledge and experience.
NEBOSH’s Hiring Process
The breakdown below explains the basic steps:
- Application: Applicants apply online.
- Online Test: You may be required to take an online test. If you are successful, you could be invited for a computer based test or be scheduled for an interview
- Interview: You will have an onsite interview with the professional manager.
- Assessment Centre: You will be invited for an assessment day. During this day, there might be interviews, tests, and group activities such as discussion, presentation and acting out scenarios. The Assessment Centre helps in getting a more accurate perspective of you as a candidate, and if you make a good fit for the company and the relevant position.
NEBOSH’s Interview Questions
During the interview, the questions below might be asked. Therefore, prepare good answers in advance.
- Walk me through your CV.
- Which qualities make you a prime candidate for this role?
- What do you know about NEBOSH in particular?
- What would your previous bosses say about you?
Disclaimer: NEBOSH is NOT affiliated with MyJobtests or this website.