Zenith Bank Aptitude Test – Online Practice
This online test pack presents hundreds of instantly scored Zenith Bank past questions on the go. This is the online companion for the Zenith Bank Test Prep E-Book, which allows you assess your preparation?and puts you in the right shape for the examination.
? Fast Focused Practice Proven to Improve Your Test Skills.
? Master the most commonly repeated questions pattern
? See Explanation to every problem?and review each test you have taken with our Review Tool
Zenith bank is a leading financial institution in Nigeria. Working at Zenith bank is a great way to start your career as a fresh graduate or boost your career as an experienced professional. Either way, you will have to go through the recruitment process if you qualify for a job opening at Zenith.
However, it is always important to practice on time for the interviews and assessments required to scale through the recruitment process.
MyJobtests can be of great help with regards to your preparation: Our TestPacks? include study guides, hundreds of practice questions that will easily help you to:
- Study in advance with MyJobtests?s PrepPacks?
- Take timed tests that will improve your performance
About Zenith Bank
With headquarters located in Lagos, Nigeria, Zenith Bank offers banking services and manages various investments. Also, Zenith Bank offers financial services to its customers. It has branches in and outside Nigeria.
Zenith Bank’s Hiring Process
The recruitment process at Zenith Bank might change according to the position you are applying for, its level, your experience and knowledge, and other parameters. The breakdown below explains the basic steps:
- Application: Apply online.
- Online/computer based test: You will have to take an aptitude test to progress to the next phase of the recruitment process.
- Interview: You will have an onsite interview with the professional manager.
- Assessment Day: You will be invited for an assessment day. During this day, there might be interviews, tests, and group activities such as discussion, presentation and acting out scenarios. The Assessment Centre helps in getting a more accurate perspective of you as a candidate, and if you make a good fit for the company and the relevant position.
Zenith Bank?s Aptitude Tests
The assessments you will be asked to take depend on the role you want, and could be:
- Numerical reasoning: Calculation tests, and/or questions about facts and figures, that assess your quantitative abilities.
- Verbal Reasoning: Evaluates your grammar, vocabulary, and comprehension, with a given text that you will analyze, and will be asked questions about.
- Logical: Non-verbal and/ or verbal tests, that assess your information evaluation and attention to details.
- SJT: In the Situational Judgement Test, various scenarios are detailed, and you select a response to each. Evaluates your problem-solving skills.
- Personality: Assesses your dominant traits by asking Yes/No questions, statements with Least-Most scales, and similar questions.
- Abstract Reasoning: You will be given multiple-choice questions about the logic of symbols and patterns, to examine how you work out new concepts and abstract ideas.
- Excel: Tests your level and knowledge in Excel.
Zenith Bank?s Interview Questions
During the interview, the questions below might be asked. Therefore, prepare good answers in advance.
- Walk me through your CV.
- Which qualities make you a prime candidate for this role?
- What do you know about the banking industry in general, and about us in particular?
- What would your previous bosses say about you?
Zenith Bank is a registered trademark and is Not affiliated with?MyJobtests or this website.