Vetiva Capital Aptitude Test – Past Questions Practice | 2020
This online test pack presents hundreds of instantly scored Vetiva Capital past questions on the go. This is the online companion for the Vetiva Capital Test Prep E-Book, which allows you assess your preparation and puts you in the right shape for the examination.
- Fast Focused Practice Proven to Improve Your Test Skills.
- Master the most commonly repeated questions pattern
- See Explanation to every problem and review each test you have taken with our Review Tool
- After purchasing this test pack, you can click the button below to access the premium practice tests. Practice test button is only visible to active subscribers.
- Vetiva Capital Aptitude Test
Working with a leading investment company in Nigeria such as Vetiva Capital can offer amazing career opportunities tailored for you. The company is a great place to work and develop your career.
It is required that you practice and prepare for the Aptitude test that this company offers as part of the recruitment process.
MyJobtests can assist you with this preparation: Our TestPacks contains study guides, hundreds of practice questions that will enable you to.
- Study in advance with MyJobtests’s PrepPacks
- Take timed tests that will improve your performance
About Vetiva Capital
With headquarters located in Lagos, Nigeria, Vetiva Capital offers services covering investments, asset management, trust services among others and also manages various subsidiaries.
Vetiva Capital’s Hiring Process
The recruitment process at Vetiva Capital might change according to the position you are applying for, its level, your experience and knowledge, and other parameters. The breakdown below explains the basic steps:
- Application: Apply online.
- Online Test: You will be required to take an online test.
- Computer Based Test: You may be required to take a computer based test which qualifies you for the interview stage.
- Interview: You will have an onsite interview with the professional manager or a panel.
- Assessment Day: You will be invited for an assessment day. During this day, there might be interviews, tests, and group activities such as discussion, presentation and acting out scenarios. The Assessment Centre helps in getting a more accurate perspective of you as a candidate, and if you make a good fit for the company and the relevant position.
Vetiva Capital’s Aptitude Tests
No matter your skill level, the assessments you will be asked to take depend on the role you want, and could cover the following:
- Numerical reasoning: Calculation tests, and/or questions about facts and figures, that assess your quantitative abilities.
- Verbal Reasoning: Evaluates your grammar, vocabulary, and comprehension, with a given text that you will analyze, and will be asked questions about.
- Logical: Non-verbal and/ or verbal tests, that assess your information evaluation and attention to details.
- SJT: In the Situational Judgement Test, various scenarios are detailed, and you select a response to each. Evaluates your problem-solving skills.
- Personality: Assesses your dominant traits by asking Yes/No questions, statements with Least-Most scales, and similar questions.
- Abstract Reasoning: You will be given multiple-choice questions about the logic of symbols and patterns, to examine how you work out new concepts and abstract ideas.
Vetiva Capital’s Interview Questions
During the interview, the questions below might be asked. Therefore, prepare good answers in advance.
- Walk me through your CV.
- Which qualities make you a prime candidate for this role?
- What do you know about the financial industry in general, and about us in particular?
- What would your previous bosses say about you?
VETIVA CAPITAL is a registered firm and is NOT affiliated with MyJobtests or this website.