UAC Aptitude Test – Past Questions Practice | 2020
You can now access UAC Group past questions on the go. Practice online on your devices at your pace and time. This is the online companion for the UAC Group Test Prep E-Book, which allows you assess your preparation and puts you in the right shape for the examination.
- Fast Focused Practice Proven to Improve Your Test Skills.
- Master the most commonly repeated questions pattern
- See Explanation to every problem and review each test you have taken with our Review Tool
Working in a leading diversified food and beverage company can be a great start or boost for your career. However, you will have to walk through the recruitment process to be employed with the UAC.
At myjobtests, we have carefully designed and prepared this online study practice companion to aid your success in the aptitude tests. Practice just got easier.
MyJobtests can help you with this prepare adequately for the UAC aptitude test: Our TestPacks include study guides, hundreds of practice questions that will guide you to
- Study in advance with MyJobtests’s PrepPacks
- Provide timed tests that will improve your performance
About UAC Group
With headquarters located in Lagos, Nigeria, UAC Group offers food and beverages, real estate and other services and manages various investments in and outside Nigeria.
UAC Group’s Hiring Process
The UAC recruitment process can be very interesting but here’s a brief on what you may expect.
- Application: Online application.
- Online Test: You may be required to take an online test. If you are successful, you could be invited for a computer based test or be scheduled for an interview
- Interview: You will have an onsite interview with the professional manager.
- Assessment Day: You will be invited for an assessment day. During this day, there might be interviews, tests, and group activities such as discussion, presentation and acting out scenarios. The Assessment Centre helps in getting a more accurate perspective of you as a candidate, and if you make a good fit for the company and the relevant position.
UAC Group’s Aptitude Tests
The assessments you will be asked to take depends on the role you want, and could be:
- Numerical reasoning test: Calculation tests, and/or questions about facts and figures, that assess your quantitative abilities.
- Verbal Reasoning test: Evaluates your grammar, vocabulary, and comprehension, with a given text that you will analyze, and will be asked questions about.
- Logical test: Non-verbal and/ or verbal tests, that assess your information evaluation and attention to details.
- SJT: In the Situational Judgement Test, various scenarios are detailed, and you select a response to each. Evaluates your problem-solving skills.
- Personality test: Assesses your dominant traits by asking Yes/No questions, statements with Least-Most scales, and similar questions.
- Abstract Reasoning test: You will be given multiple-choice questions about the logic of symbols and patterns, to examine how you work out new concepts and abstract ideas.
UAC Group’s Interview Questions
During the interview, the questions below might be asked:
- Walk me through your CV.
- Which qualities make you a prime candidate for this role ?
- What do you know about UAC ?
- What would your previous bosses say about you ?
UAC Group is a registered trademark and is not affiliated with MyJobtests or this website.