Total Aptitude Test – Past Questions Practice | 2020
This online test pack presents hundreds of instantly scored Total past questions on the go. This is the online companion for the Total Test Prep E-Book, which allows you assess your preparation and puts you in the right shape for the examination.
- Fast Focused Practice Proven to Improve Your Test Skills.
- Master the most commonly repeated questions pattern
- See Explanation to every problem and review each test you have taken with our Review Tool
Are you interested in working with a leading oil and gas company in Nigeria If so, Total can offer real career opportunities for you. Total Nigeria is a multinational oil and gas company that presents career prospects for people who want to work with a global firm.
However, it is advisable to practice beforehand for the interviews and assessments required.
MyJobtests can help you with this preparation: Our TestPacks include study guides, hundreds of practice questions.
- Study in advance with MyJobtests’s PrepPacks
- Timed tests that will improve your performance
Total is a global oil and gas company with branches spread across countries of the world. Total Nigeria is an arm of the global company and has its head office in Lagos, Nigeria. TOTAL offers upstream and downstream services in the oil industry and is also involved with refining, petrochemicals, product transportation and marketing of petroleum products among others.
Total’s Hiring Process
The recruitment process at Total might change according to the position you are applying for or according to government policies or guidelines, its level, your experience and knowledge, and other parameters. The breakdown below explains the basic steps:
- Application: Apply online.
- Online Test/Questionnaire: You may be required to take an online test or a questionnaire. If you are successful, you could be invited for father tests or be scheduled for an interview.
- Interview: You will have an onsite interview with the professional manager or a panel.
- Assessment Day: You will be invited for an assessment day. During this day, there might be interviews, tests, and group activities such as discussion, presentation and acting out scenarios. The Assessment Centre helps in getting a more accurate perspective of you as a candidate, and if you make a good fit for the company and the relevant position.
Total Aptitude Tests
The assessments you will be asked to take depend on the role you want, and could be:
- Numerical reasoning: Calculation tests, and/or questions about facts and figures, that assess your quantitative abilities.
- Verbal Reasoning: Evaluates your grammar, vocabulary, and comprehension, with a given text that you will analyze, and will be asked questions about.
- Logical: Non-verbal and/ or verbal tests, that assess your information evaluation and attention to details.
- SJT: In the Situational Judgement Test, various scenarios are detailed, and you select a response to each. Evaluates your problem-solving skills.
- Personality: Assesses your dominant traits by asking Yes/No questions, statements with Least-Most scales, and similar questions.
- Abstract Reasoning: You will be given multiple-choice questions about the logic of symbols and patterns, to examine how you work out new concepts and abstract ideas.
Total’s Interview Questions
During the interview, the questions below might be asked. Therefore, prepare good answers in advance.
- Walk me through your CV.
- Which qualities make you a prime candidate for this role?
- What do you know about Total?
- What would your previous bosses say about you?
TOTAL is a global oil and gas firm and is Not affiliated with MyJobtests or this website.