Standard Chartered Aptitude Test – Past Questions Practice | 2020
You can now access Standard Chartered Bank past questions on the go. Practice online on your devices at your pace and time. This is the online companion for the Standard Chartered Bank Group Test Prep E-Book, which allows you assess your preparation and puts you in the right shape for the examination.
- Fast Focused Practice Proven to Improve Your Test Skills.
- Master the most commonly repeated questions pattern
- See Explanation to every problem?and review each test you have taken with our Review Tool
Standard Chartered bank offers great career opportunities for fresh graduates and experienced hires. With branches across major cities in Nigeria, you are sure to boost your career with a job offer from standard chartered bank.
You will be required to go through the bank’s recruitment process which involves taking an assessment/aptitude test. And it is very vital to prepare yourself adequately
MyJobtests can help you with this preparation: Our Test Packs include study guides, hundreds of practice questions.
- Study in advance with MyJobtests’s PrepPacks
- Timed tests that will improve your performance
About Standard Chartered Bank
Standard Chartered Bank offers banking services and manages various investments. Also, Standard Chartered Bank offers financial services to its customers. It has branches spread across major cities in Nigeria such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt and Abuja
Standard Chartered Bank’s Hiring Process
The recruitment process at Standard Chartered Bank might change according to the position you are applying for, its level, your experience and knowledge, and other parameters. The breakdown below explains the basic steps:
- Application: Apply online.
- Online/Computer Based Test: You will be required to take an online or CB test.
- Interview: You will have an onsite interview with the professional manager.
- Assessment Centre: You will be invited for an assessment day. During this day, there might be interviews, tests, and group activities such as discussion, presentation and acting out scenarios. The Assessment Centre helps in getting a more accurate perspective of you as a candidate, and if you make a good fit for the company and the relevant position.
Standard Chartered Bank’s Aptitude Tests
The assessments you will be asked to take depend on the role you want, and could be on:
- Numerical reasoning: Calculation tests, and/or questions about facts and figures, that assess your quantitative abilities.
- Verbal Reasoning: Evaluates your grammar, vocabulary, and comprehension, with a given text that you will analyze, and will be asked questions about.
- Logical: Non-verbal and/ or verbal tests, that assess your information evaluation and attention to details.
- SJT: In the Situational Judgement Test, various scenarios are detailed, and you select a response to each. Evaluates your problem-solving skills.
- Personality: Assesses your dominant traits by asking Yes/No questions, statements with Least-Most scales, and similar questions.
- Abstract Reasoning: You will be given multiple-choice questions about the logic of symbols and patterns, to examine how you work out new concepts and abstract ideas.
Standard Chartered Bank’s Interview Questions
During the interview, the questions below might be asked. Therefore, prepare good answers in advance.
- Walk me through your CV.
- Which qualities make you a prime candidate for this role?
- What do you know about the Banking industry in general, and about us in particular?
- What would your previous bosses say about you?
Standard Chartered Bank is a registered trademark of the Standard Chartered Bank Group and is NOT affiliated with MyJobtests or this website.