Shell Aptitude Test – Online Practice
Get access to hundreds of instantly scored Shell past questions on the go. This is the online companion for the Shell Test Prep E-Book, which allows you assess your preparation?and puts you in the right shape for the examination.
? Fast Focused Practice Proven to Improve Your Test Skills.
? Master the most commonly repeated questions pattern
? See Explanation to every problem?and review each test you have taken with our Review Tool
- After purchasing this online practice test, please click the button below to start practice. Practice button is only visible to active subscribers.
- Shell Aptitude Test
Are you interested in getting into a leading company in Nigeria?s Oil and Gas Industry? If so, Shell can offer amazing career opportunities tailored for you.
However, it is important to practice beforehand for the interviews and assessments required.
MyJobtests can help you with this preparation: Our TestPacks? include study guides, hundreds of practice questions.
- Study in advance with MyJobtests?s PrepPacks?
- Timed tests that will improve your performance
With headquarters located in Marina, Lagos, and branches spread across Nigeria in Abuja, Port Harcourt, Warri, etc, Shell operates an oil and gas business and manages various investments in and outside the energy sector. Also, Shell offers offshore and onshore services.
Shell’s Hiring Process
The recruitment process at Shell might change according to the position you are applying for, its level, your experience and knowledge, and other parameters. The breakdown below explains the basic steps:
- Application: Apply online.
- Online Test: You may be required to take an online test. If you are successful, you could be invited for father tests or be scheduled for an interview
- Interview: You will have an onsite interview with the professional manager.
- Assessment Centre: You will be invited for an assessment day. During this day, there might be interviews, tests, and group activities such as discussion, presentation and acting out scenarios. The Assessment Centre helps in getting a more accurate perspective of you as a candidate, and if you make a good fit for the company and the relevant position.
- Exams: Several tests might be required during the hiring process.
Shell?s Aptitude Tests
The shell aptitude test is generally within two major stages. The Shell assessments test depends on the role you want, and could be:
- STAGE ONE:
- Online Assessments: you?ll be asked to complete three online assessments within a stipulated time.
- Timed cognitive test: This will be a timed test that is divided into three sections, covering verbal skills, numerical skills, and abstract reasoning respectively.
- Numerical reasoning: Calculation tests, and/or questions about facts and figures, that assess your quantitative abilities.
- Verbal Reasoning: Evaluates your grammar, vocabulary, and comprehension, with a given text that you will analyze, and will be asked questions about.
- Working style assessment: This segment will assess your approach to working and your preferred behaviour across key personality factors.
- On-Demand Video interview: This short, self-recorded video interview is an opportunity for you to tell the company about yourself and your qualifications.
- STAGE TWO ? Final Assessment: This last assessment stage of the shell recruitment involves a face to face session with two professionals at Shell.
Shell?s Interview Questions
During the interview, the questions below might be asked. Therefore, prepare good answers in advance.
- Walk me through your CV.
- Which qualities make you a prime candidate for this role?
- What do you know about the oil and gas industry in general, and about us in particular?
- What would your previous bosses say about you?
Shell is a registered firm and is NOT affiliated with?MyJobtests or this website.