Procter & Gamble Aptitude Test – Online Practice
You can now access Procter & Gamble Recruitment Test Past Questions on the go. Practice online on your devices at your pace and time. This is the online companion for the Procter & Gamble Job Test Prep E-Book, which allows you assess your preparation and puts you in right shape for the examination.
- Fast Focused Practice Proven to Improve Your Test Skills.
- Master the most commonly repeated questions pattern
- See Explanation to every problem and review each test you have taken with our Review Tool
Working with Procter & Gamble can offer you a great start or shift in your career. However, with the thousands of applications received during recruitment, Procter & Gamble, necessarily, employs a thorough screening process to select the best of applicants for job positions.
At MyJobtests, we can help you prepare and pass through the recruitment stages of Procter & Gamble. Our TestPacks include study guides, hundreds of practice questions designed to help you pass the aptitude test. This will help you to:
- Study in advance with MyJobtest’s PrepPacks
- Access timed tests that will improve your performance
About Procter & Gamble
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, they’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. they’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped them grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. P&G is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Procter & Gamble’s Hiring Process
The breakdown below explains the basic steps:
- Application: Applicants apply online.
- Online Test: You may be required to take an online test. If you are successful, you could be invited for a computer based test or be scheduled for an interview
- Interview: You will have an onsite interview with the professional manager.
- Assessment Centre: You will be invited for an assessment day. During this day, there might be interviews, tests, and group activities such as discussion, presentation and acting out scenarios. The Assessment Centre helps in getting a more accurate perspective of you as a candidate, and if you make a good fit for the company and the relevant position.
Procter & Gamble’s Aptitude Tests
The assessments you will be asked to take depend on the role you want, and could be:
- Numerical reasoning: Calculation tests, and/or questions about facts and figures, that assess your quantitative abilities.
- Verbal Reasoning: Evaluates your grammar, vocabulary, and comprehension, with a given text that you will analyze, and will be asked questions about.
- Logical: Non-verbal and/ or verbal tests, that assess your information evaluation and attention to details.
- SJT: In the Situational Judgement Test, various scenarios are detailed, and you select a response to each. Evaluates your problem-solving skills.
- Personality: Assesses your dominant traits by asking Yes/No questions, statements with Least-Most scales, and similar questions.
- Abstract Reasoning: You will be given multiple-choice questions about the logic of symbols and patterns, to examine how you work out new concepts and abstract ideas.
Procter & Gamble’s Interview Questions
During the interview, the questions below might be asked. Therefore, prepare good answers in advance.
- Walk me through your CV.
- Which qualities make you a prime candidate for this role?
- What do you know about Procter & Gamble in particular?
- What would your previous bosses say about you?
Disclaimer: Procter & Gamble is NOT affiliated with MyJobtests or this website.