NNPC Aptitude Test – Online Practice
Get access to hundreds of instantly scored NNPC tests on the go. This is the online companion for the NNPC Test Prep E-Book, which allows you assess your preparation?and puts you in the right shape for the examination.
This online practice edition features;
? Exam mode feature: Evaluate your level of preparedness, and how your performance stacks-up against other candidates who have taken the test .
? Practice mode: See Explanation to every problem – Step by Step as you progress and see which areas you need to improve on.
? Random past questions: All questions on this Online prep pack are randomly selected from previous years’ tests.
- After purchasing this online practice test, please click the button below to start practice. Practice button is only visible to active subscribers.
- NNPC Aptitude Test
Are you interested in working for the Nigerian Government in the energy sector? If so, NNPC offers you very rewarding career opportunities.
A crucial stage of the NNPC recruitment process is the Aptitude test stage where around 80 – 90% of applicants get dropped. To get through this stage, it is advisable to practice before the test day.
MyJobtests online practice can help you with this preparation: Our TestPacks? include hundred of questions that have appeared in previous tests. We present these tests in the same manner you will find in the actual test.
The benefits of online practice tests are enormous. It includes
- Helping you familiarize with the questions style,
- Perfect Your Timing (Speed and accuracy is very key)
- Alleviate Anxiety of watching the timer countdown
- Learn the Quirks of the Test
- Build Stamina and confidence.
- Track Your Progress and many more…
You will get access to the practice immediately after successful payment. Click the button to get this practice pack now.
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is a government agency poised with the mission to regulate the Nigerian petroleum industry. Its headquarters is located in Abuja, Nigeria.
NNPC offers exploratory and regulatory services and they are involved with refining, petrochemicals, product transportation and marketing of petroleum products.
NNPC’s Recruitment Process
The recruitment process at NNPC might change according to the position you are applying for or according to government policies or guidelines, its level, your experience and knowledge, and other parameters.
The breakdown below explains the basic steps:
- Application: Apply online.
- Shortlisting: Candidates who meet the entry requirement will be shortlisted for next stage.
- CBT Test: You will be required to take a computer bast aptitude test. If you are successful, you will be invited to the interview stage.
- Interview: You will have an onsite interview with a professional manager.
About NNPC?s Aptitude Tests
The assessments you will be asked to take depend on the role you want, and could be:
- Quatitative reasoning: Calculation tests, and/or questions about figures, that assess your quantitative abilities and mathematical skills.
- Verbal Reasoning: Evaluates your grammar, vocabulary, and comprehension, with a given text that you will analyze, and will be asked questions about.
- Logical: Non-verbal and/ or verbal tests, that assess your information evaluation and attention to details.
- Skill test: Day to Day questions relating to the role you are applying to.
- Spatial / Abstract Reasoning: You will be given multiple-choice questions about the logic of symbols and patterns, to examine how you work out new concepts and abstract ideas.
Required Disclaimer: NNPC is a government agency and is Not affiliated with?MyJobtests or this website.