Nigerian Prisons Service – Online Practice
You can now access Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Test Past Questions on the go. Practice online on your devices at your pace and time. This is the online companion for the Nigerian Prisons Service Job Test Prep E-Book, which allows you assess your preparation and puts you in right shape for the examination.
- Fast Focused Practice Proven to Improve Your Test Skills.
- Master the most commonly repeated questions pattern
- See Explanation to every problem and review each test you have taken with our Review Tool
Are you interested in working with a Government Agency? If so, Nigerian Prisons Service can offer real career opportunities for you.
However, it is advisable to practice beforehand for the interviews and assessments required.
MyJobtests can help you with this preparation: Our TestPacks include study guides, hundreds of practice questions.
- Study in advance with MyJobtests’s PrepPacks
- Timed tests that will improve your performance
About Nigerian Prisons Service
The Nigerian Prison Service has its headquarters in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja and is headed by the Controller-General of Prison Service, Ja’afaru Ahmed. He was installed as the head in 2016 by the President, Muhammadu Buhari and is directly responsible to the Minister of Interior and the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration, and Prison Services Board.
The Nigerian Prison Service which came to reality in 1968 after the abolishment of the former Native Authority Prisons can, today, boast of about 240 prisons among which are 138 main prisons (for convicts), 85 satellite facilities, 14 farm centers, and 3 Borstal Institutions.
Most importantly, the Nigerian Prison Service (Nigerian Correctional Service) has just one vision which is to establish a credible prison service.
Nigerian Prisons Service’s Hiring Process
The recruitment process at Nigerian Prisons Service might change according to the position you are applying for, its level, your experience and knowledge, and other parameters. The breakdown below explains the basic steps:
- Application: Apply online.
- Computer Based Test: you will be required to take a computer based test.
- Interview/Screening: if you are successful from the test, you will have an interview/screening with a panel.
Nigerian Prisons Service’s Aptitude Tests
The assessments you will be asked to take depend on the role you want, and could be:
- Numerical reasoning: Calculation tests, and/or questions about facts and figures, that assess your quantitative abilities.
- Verbal Reasoning: Evaluates your grammar, vocabulary, and comprehension, with a given text that you will analyze, and will be asked questions about.
- Logical Reasoning: Non-verbal and/ or verbal tests, that assess your information evaluation and attention to details.
- Current Affairs: This comprises of questions on current news and trends.
Nigerian Prisons Service’s Interview Questions
During the interview, the questions below might be asked. Therefore, prepare good answers in advance.
- Tell me about yourself.
- What do you know about the Nigerian Prisons Service?
- What would your previous bosses say about you?
NIGERIAN PRISONS SERVICE is a government agency and is Not affiliated with MyJobtests or this website.