Nigerian Ports Authority – Online Practice
You can now access Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment Test Past Questions on the go. Practice online on your devices at your pace and time. This is the online companion for the Nigerian Ports Authority Job Test Prep E-Book, which allows you assess your preparation and puts you in right shape for the examination.
- Fast Focused Practice Proven to Improve Your Test Skills.
- Master the most commonly repeated questions pattern
- See Explanation to every problem and review each test you have taken with our Review Tool
Are you interested in working with a Government Agency? If so, Nigerian Ports Authority can offer real career opportunities for you.
However, it is advisable to practice beforehand for the interviews and assessments required.
MyJobtests can help you with this preparation: Our TestPacks include study guides, hundreds of practice questions.
- Study in advance with MyJobtests’s PrepPacks
- Timed tests that will improve your performance
About Nigerian Ports Authority
The Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) is a Federal Government Agency that governs and operates the Ports in Nigeria. The major Ports include; Lagos Port Complex and Tin Can Island Port Complex both in Lagos State. The Calabar Port Complex in Cross River State. The Delta Ports in Warri, Delta State and the Rivers Port Complex and One Port Complex both in Rivers State.
Nigerian Ports Authority’s Hiring Process
The recruitment process at Nigerian Ports Authority might change according to the position you are applying for, its level, your experience and knowledge, and other parameters. The breakdown below explains the basic steps:
- Application: Apply online.
- Computer Based Test: you will be required to take a computer based test.
- Interview/Screening: if you are successful from the test, you will have an interview/screening with a panel.
Nigerian Ports Authority’s Aptitude Tests
The assessments you will be asked to take depend on the role you want, and could be:
- Numerical reasoning: Calculation tests, and/or questions about facts and figures, that assess your quantitative abilities.
- Verbal Reasoning: Evaluates your grammar, vocabulary, and comprehension, with a given text that you will analyze, and will be asked questions about.
- Logical Reasoning: Non-verbal and/ or verbal tests, that assess your information evaluation and attention to details.
- Current Affairs: This comprises of questions on current news and trends.
Nigerian Ports Authority’s Interview Questions
During the interview, the questions below might be asked. Therefore, prepare good answers in advance.
- Tell me about yourself.
- What do you know about the Nigerian Ports Authority?
- What would your previous bosses say about you?
NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY is a government agency and is Not affiliated with MyJobtests or this website.