Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test – Past Questions Practice | 2020
This online test pack presents hundreds of instantly scored NIGERIAN NAVY past questions on the go. This is the online companion for the NIGERIAN NAVY Test Prep E-Book, which allows you assess your preparation and puts you in the right shape for the examination.
- Fast Focused Practice Proven to Improve Your Test Skills.
- Master the most commonly repeated questions pattern
- See Explanation to every problem and review each test you have taken with our Review Tool
- After purchasing this test pack, you can click the button below to access the premium practice tests. Practice test button is only visible to active subscribers.
- Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test
Are you interested in working with a Government Agency? If so, Nigerian Navy can offer real career opportunities for you.
However, it is advisable to practice beforehand for the interviews and assessments required.
MyJobtests can help you with this preparation: Our TestPacks include study guides, hundreds of practice questions.
- Study in advance with MyJobtests’s PrepPacks
- Timed tests that will improve your performance
About Nigerian Navy
The Nigerian Navy is a government agency and a part of the Ministry of Defense. It is also a branch of the Nigerian Armed forces. Its roles include military, policing and diplomacy among others.
Nigerian Navy’s Hiring Process
The recruitment process at Nigerian Navy might change according to the position you are applying for, its level, your experience and knowledge, and other parameters. The breakdown below explains the basic steps:
- Application: Apply online.
- Computer Based Test: you will be required to take a computer based test.
- Interview/Screening: if you are successful from the test, you will have an interview/screening with a panel.
Nigerian Navy’s Aptitude Tests
The assessments you will be asked to take depend on the role you want, and could be:
- Numerical reasoning: Calculation tests, and/or questions about facts and figures, that assess your quantitative abilities.
- Verbal Reasoning: Evaluates your grammar, vocabulary, and comprehension, with a given text that you will analyze, and will be asked questions about.
- Logical Reasoning: Non-verbal and/ or verbal tests, that assess your information evaluation and attention to details.
- Current Affairs: This comprises of questions on current news and trends.
Nigerian Navy?s Interview Questions
During the interview, the questions below might be asked. Therefore, prepare good answers in advance.
- Tell me about yourself.
- What do you know about the Nigerian Navy?
- What would your previous bosses say about you?
NIGERIAN NAVY is a government agency and is Not affiliated with MyJobtests or this website.