Nigerian Customs Service – Online Practice
You can now access Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment Test Past Questions on the go. Practice online on your devices at your pace and time. This is the online companion for the Nigerian Customs Service Job Test Prep E-Book, which allows you assess your preparation and puts you in right shape for the examination.
- Fast Focused Practice Proven to Improve Your Test Skills.
- Master the most commonly repeated questions pattern
- See Explanation to every problem and review each test you have taken with our Review Tool
Are you interested in working with a Government Agency? If so, Nigerian Customs Service can offer real career opportunities for you.
However, it is advisable to practice beforehand for the interviews and assessments required.
MyJobtests can help you with this preparation: Our TestPacks include study guides, hundreds of practice questions.
- Study in advance with MyJobtests’s PrepPacks
- Timed tests that will improve your performance
About Nigerian Customs Service
What is now known as the Nigeria Customs Service – a paramilitary organisation, could be said to have been established a little over a century ago when the British Colonial administration appointed Mr. T. A. Wall, in 1891, as the Director-General of Customs for the collection of inland Revenue in Niger Coast Protectorate. This is the formalization of the duties which the Department had been performing under the Royal Niger Company under the leadership of the past Chief Executives.
Nigerian Customs Service’s Hiring Process
The recruitment process at Nigerian Customs Service might change according to the position you are applying for, its level, your experience and knowledge, and other parameters. The breakdown below explains the basic steps:
- Application: Apply online.
- Computer Based Test: you will be required to take a computer based test.
- Interview/Screening: if you are successful from the test, you will have an interview/screening with a panel.
Nigerian Customs Service’s Aptitude Tests
The assessments you will be asked to take depend on the role you want, and could be:
- Numerical reasoning: Calculation tests, and/or questions about facts and figures, that assess your quantitative abilities.
- Verbal Reasoning: Evaluates your grammar, vocabulary, and comprehension, with a given text that you will analyze, and will be asked questions about.
- Logical Reasoning: Non-verbal and/ or verbal tests, that assess your information evaluation and attention to details.
- Current Affairs: This comprises of questions on current news and trends.
Nigerian Customs Service’s Interview Questions
During the interview, the questions below might be asked. Therefore, prepare good answers in advance.
- Tell me about yourself.
- What do you know about the Nigerian Customs Service?
- What would your previous bosses say about you?
NIGERIAN CUSTOMS SERVICE is a government agency and is Not affiliated with MyJobtests or this website.