Nigeria Air Force Recruitment Aptitude Test – Online Practice
You can now access Nigeria Air Force Recruitment Test Past Questions on the go. Practice online on your devices at your pace and time. This is the online companion for the Nigeria Air Force Job Test Prep E-Book, which allows you assess your preparation and puts you in right shape for the examination.
- Fast Focused Practice Proven to Improve Your Test Skills.
- Master the most commonly repeated questions pattern
- See Explanation to every problem and review each test you have taken with our Review Tool
Are you interested in working with a Government Agency? If so, Nigeria Air Force can offer real career opportunities for you.
However, it is advisable to practice beforehand for the interviews and assessments required.
MyJobtests can help you with this preparation: Our TestPacks include study guides, hundreds of practice questions.
- Study in advance with MyJobtests’s PrepPacks
- Timed tests that will improve your performance
About Nigeria Air Force
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) is the air branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is one of the largest in Africa, consisting of about 15,000 personnel and aircraft including 8 Chinese Chengdu F-7s, 13 Dassault-Dornier Alpha Jets, 3 on order JF-17 Thunders Block II, Helicopter gunships, armed attack drones and military transport aircraft.
Nigeria Air Force’s Hiring Process
The recruitment process at Nigeria Air Force might change according to the position you are applying for, its level, your experience and knowledge, and other parameters. The breakdown below explains the basic steps:
- Application: Apply online.
- Computer Based Test: you will be required to take a computer based test.
- Interview/Screening: if you are successful from the test, you will have an interview/screening with a panel.
Nigeria Air Force’s Aptitude Tests
The assessments you will be asked to take depend on the role you want, and could be:
- Numerical reasoning: Calculation tests, and/or questions about facts and figures, that assess your quantitative abilities.
- Verbal Reasoning: Evaluates your grammar, vocabulary, and comprehension, with a given text that you will analyze, and will be asked questions about.
- Logical Reasoning: Non-verbal and/ or verbal tests, that assess your information evaluation and attention to details.
- Current Affairs: This comprises of questions on current news and trends.
Nigeria Air Force’s Interview Questions
During the interview, the questions below might be asked. Therefore, prepare good answers in advance.
- Tell me about yourself.
- What do you know about the Nigeria Air Force?
- What would your previous bosses say about you?
NIGERIA AIR FORCE is a government agency and is Not affiliated with MyJobtests or this website.