KPMG Aptitude Test – Online Practice
This online test pack presents hundreds of instantly scored KPMG past questions on the go. This is the online companion for the KPMG Test Prep E-Book, which allows you assess your preparation?and puts you in the right shape for the examination.
? Fast Focused Practice Proven to Improve Your Test Skills.
? Master the most commonly repeated questions pattern
? See Explanation to every problem?and review each test you have taken with our Review Tool
KPMG is an international professional services and auditing firm. It offers amazing career opportunities for people looking to work for the company. The KPMG recruitment process is one that requires the applicant to go through stages but ultimately, you will write an aptitude test to qualify for being interviewed for the job and then securing it.
At MyJobtests, we can help you prepare very well for the KPMG assessment test. Our TestPacks? include study guides, hundreds of practice questions.
- Study in advance with MyJobtests?s PrepPacks?
- Timed tests that will improve your performance
KPMG is a multinational professional services firm with branches spread across the world. In Nigeria, its head office is located in Lagos, Nigeria and has branches in and outside Nigeria. KPMG provides audit services to its clients across various sectors of the economy.
KPMG’s Hiring Process
The recruitment process at KPMG might change according to the position you are applying for, its level, your experience and knowledge, and other parameters. The breakdown below explains the basic steps:
- Application: applicants will be required to complete an online application.
- Online Test: You may be required to take an online test. If you are successful, you could be invited for a computer based test or be scheduled for an interview
- Interview: You will have an onsite interview with the professional manager or a panel.
- Assessment Day: You will be invited for an assessment day. During this day, there might be interviews, tests, and group activities such as discussion, presentation and acting out scenarios. The Assessment Centre helps in getting a more accurate perspective of you as a candidate, and if you make a good fit for the company and the relevant position.
KPMG?s Aptitude Tests
The KPMG assessments test depends on the role you want, and could be:
- Numerical reasoning: Calculation tests, and/or questions about facts and figures, that assess your quantitative abilities.
- Verbal Reasoning: Evaluates your grammar, vocabulary, and comprehension, with a given text that you will analyze, and will be asked questions about.
- Logical: Non-verbal and/ or verbal tests, that assess your information evaluation and attention to details.
- SJT: In the Situational Judgement Test, various scenarios are detailed, and you select a response to each. Evaluates your problem-solving skills.
- Personality: Assesses your dominant traits by asking Yes/No questions, statements with Least-Most scales, and similar questions.
- Abstract Reasoning: You will be given multiple-choice questions about the logic of symbols and patterns, to examine how you work out new concepts and abstract ideas.
KPMG?s Interview Questions
During the interview, the questions below might be asked. Therefore, prepare good answers in advance.
- Walk me through your CV.
- Which qualities make you a prime candidate for this role?
- What do you think of KPMG?
- What would your previous bosses say about you?
KPMG is a registered company and is NOT affiliated with?MyJobtests or this website.