Flour Mills Nigeria Aptitude test – Online Practice
You can now access Flour Mills Nigeria Recruitment Test Past Questions on the go. Practice online on your devices at your pace and time. This is the online companion for the Flour Mills Nigeria Graduate Job Test Prep E-Book, which allows you assess your preparation and puts you in right shape for the examination.
- Fast Focused Practice Proven to Improve Your Test Skills.
- Master the most commonly repeated questions pattern
- See Explanation to every problem and review each test you have taken with our Review Tool
Working with Flour Mills Nigeria can offer you a great start or shift in your career. However, with the thousands of applications received during recruitment, Flour Mills Nigeria, necessarily, employs a thorough screening process to select the best of applicants for job positions.
At MyJobtests, we can help you prepare and pass through the recruitment stages of Flour Mills Nigeria. Our TestPacks include study guides, hundreds of practice questions designed to help you pass the aptitude test. This will help you to:
- Study in advance with MyJobtest’s PrepPacks
- Access timed tests that will improve your performance
About Flour Mills Nigeria
Incorporated on the 29th of September 1960, as a limited liability company and pioneer wheat miller in Nigeria, Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) started out on a journey that has seen the company evolve into what is now one of the biggest brands in the foods and agro-allied industry in Africa.
Over the years, the FMN brand grew tremendously from operating as a single business, flour miller, to a vast business group with strategic investments that cover key sectors of the Nigerian economy. The group’s operations can be categorized into four major sectors of Food, Sugar, Agro-allied, and Support services.
Flour Mills Nigeria’s Hiring Process
The breakdown below explains the basic steps:
- Application: Applicants apply online.
- Online Test: You may be required to take an online test. If you are successful, you could be invited for a computer based test or be scheduled for an interview
- Interview: You will have an onsite interview with the professional manager.
- Assessment Centre: You will be invited for an assessment day. During this day, there might be interviews, tests, and group activities such as discussion, presentation and acting out scenarios. The Assessment Centre helps in getting a more accurate perspective of you as a candidate, and if you make a good fit for the company and the relevant position.
Flour Mills Nigeria’s Aptitude Tests
The assessments you will be asked to take depend on the role you want, and could be:
- Numerical reasoning: Calculation tests, and/or questions about facts and figures, that assess your quantitative abilities.
- Verbal Reasoning: Evaluates your grammar, vocabulary, and comprehension, with a given text that you will analyze, and will be asked questions about.
- Logical: Non-verbal and/ or verbal tests, that assess your information evaluation and attention to details.
- SJT: In the Situational Judgement Test, various scenarios are detailed, and you select a response to each. Evaluates your problem-solving skills.
- Personality: Assesses your dominant traits by asking Yes/No questions, statements with Least-Most scales, and similar questions.
- Abstract Reasoning: You will be given multiple-choice questions about the logic of symbols and patterns, to examine how you work out new concepts and abstract ideas.
Flour Mills Nigeria’s Interview Questions
During the interview, the questions below might be asked. Therefore, prepare good answers in advance.
- Walk me through your CV.
- Which qualities make you a prime candidate for this role?
- What do you know about Flour Mills Nigeria in particular?
- What would your previous bosses say about you?
Disclaimer: Flour Mills Nigeria is NOT affiliated with MyJobtests or this website.