FCMB Aptitude Test – Past Questions Practice | 2020
Get access to hundreds of instantly scored FCMB past questions on the go. This is the online companion is for the FCMB Test Prep E-Book, which allows you assess your preparation and puts you in the right shape for the test.
- Fast Focused Practice Proven to Improve Your Test Skills.
- Master the most commonly repeated questions pattern
- See Explanation to every problem and review each test you have taken with our Review Tool
- After purchasing this test pack, you can click the button below to access the premium practice tests. Practice test button is only visible to active subscribers.
- FCMB Aptitude Test
FCMB offers great career prospects for Job Seekers. Applicants seeking a place to work for FCMB will have to go through the recruitment process which includes writing an aptitude test. It is advisable to prepare yourself adequately for the test.
MyJobtests can help you prepare for the tests: Our TestPacks include study guides, hundreds of practice questions that will help you to
- Study in advance with MyJobtests’s PrepPacks
- Timed tests that will improve your performance
FCMB offers banking and financial services. It has branches all over Nigeria.
FCMB’s Hiring Process
The recruitment process at FCMB might change according to the position you are applying for. The breakdown below explains the basic steps:
- Application: Apply online.
- Online Test: You may be required to take an online test
- Computer Based Test: If you are successful after the online test, you would be invited for computer based tests
- Interview: You will have an interview with a team or a manager.
- Assessment Centre: You will be invited for an assessment day. During this day, there might be interviews, tests, and group activities such as discussion, presentation and acting out scenarios. The Assessment Centre helps in getting a more accurate perspective of you as a candidate, and if you make a good fit for the company and the relevant position.
- Exams: Several tests might be required during the hiring process.
FCMB’s Aptitude Tests
The assessments you will be asked to take depend on the role you want, and could be:
- Numerical reasoning: Calculation tests, and/or questions about facts and figures, that assess your quantitative abilities.
- Verbal Reasoning: Evaluates your grammar, vocabulary, and comprehension, with a given text that you will analyze, and will be asked questions about.
- Logical: Non-verbal and/ or verbal tests, that assess your information evaluation and attention to details.
- Abstract Reasoning: You will be given multiple-choice questions about the logic of symbols and patterns, to examine how you work out new concepts and abstract ideas.
- Excel/IT/Banking skills: Tests your level and knowledge in Excel or other ICT/Banking related areas.
FCMB’s Interview Questions
You may be asked any of the following questions during the interview stage and even more. Prepare yourself to answer well. They include:
- Walk me through your CV.
- Which qualities make you the most preferred candidate for this role?
- What do you know about the banking sector in general, and about us in particular?
FCMB is a registered trademark and is not affiliated with MyJobtests or this website.