Dangote Aptitude Test – Past Questions Practice | 2020
Get access to hundreds of instantly scored Dangote past questions on the go. This is the online companion for the Dangote Petroleum Test prep ebook, which allows you assess your preparation and puts you in the right shape for the examination. Instantly access;
- Fast Focused Practice Proven to Improve Your Test Skills.
- Master the most commonly repeated questions pattern
- See Explanation to every problem and review each test you have taken with our Review Tool
- After purchasing this test pack, you can click the button below to access the premium practice tests. Practice test button is only visible to active subscribers.
- Dangote Aptitude Test
Are you interested in getting into one of Nigeria s leading manufacturing and production companies If so, Dangote can offer amazing career opportunities tailored for you.
However, it is advisable to practice beforehand for the interviews and assessments required.
MyJobtests can help you with this preparation: Our TestPacks include study guides, hundreds of practice questions.
- Study in advance with MyJobtests s PrepPacks
- Timed tests that will improve your performance
With headquarters located in Ikeja Lagos, and branches spread across Nigeria in Abuja, Port Harcourt, Enugu, Kaduna, etc, Dangote group is a conglomerate of various companies. Its subsidiaries includes Dangote cement, Dangote Refinery, Dangote Flour, etc. It operates a manufacturing, production and distribution businesses covering Nigeria, West Africa and beyond.
Dangote’s Hiring Process
The recruitment process at Dangote might change according to the position you are applying for, its level, your experience and knowledge, and other parameters. The breakdown below explains the basic steps:
- Application: Apply online.
- Online Test: You may be required to take an online test. If you are successful, you could be invited for father tests or be scheduled for an interview
- Interview: You will have an onsite interview with the professional manager.
- Assessment Centre: You will be invited for an assessment day. During this day, there might be interviews, tests, and group activities such as discussion, presentation and acting out scenarios. The Assessment Centre helps in getting a more accurate perspective of you as a candidate, and if you make a good fit for the company and the relevant position.
- Exams: Several tests might be required during the hiring process.
Dangote’s Aptitude Tests
The Dangote assessments test depends on the role you want, and could be:
- Numerical reasoning: Calculation tests, and/or questions about facts and figures, that assess your quantitative abilities.
- Verbal Reasoning: Evaluates your grammar, vocabulary, and comprehension, with a given text that you will analyze, and will be asked questions about.
- Logical: Non-verbal and/ or verbal tests, that assess your information evaluation and attention to details.
- SJT: In the Situational Judgement Test, various scenarios are detailed, and you select a response to each. Evaluates your problem-solving skills.
- Personality: Assesses your dominant traits by asking Yes/No questions, statements with Least-Most scales, and similar questions.
- Abstract Reasoning: You will be given multiple-choice questions about the logic of symbols and patterns, to examine how you work out new concepts and abstract ideas.
- Excel: Tests your level and knowledge in Excel.
Dangote’s Interview Questions
During the interview, the questions below might be asked. Therefore, prepare good answers in advance.
- Walk me through your CV.
- Which qualities make you a prime candidate for this role?
- What do you know about the industry in general, and about us in particular?
- What would your previous bosses say about you?
Dangote is a registered company of the Dangote Group and is NOT affiliated with MyJobtests or this website.