CitiBank Aptitude Test – Online Practice
You can now access Citi Bank past questions on the go. Practice online on your devices at your pace and time. This is the online companion for the Citi Bank Test Prep E-Book, which allows you assess your preparation?and puts you in the right shape for the examination.
? Fast Focused Practice Proven to Improve Your Test Skills.
? Master the most commonly repeated questions pattern
? See Explanation to every problem?and review each test you have taken with our Review Tool
CITI Bank offers great career opportunities for fresh graduates and experienced hires. With branches across major cities in Nigeria, you are sure to boost your career with a job offer from CITI Bank.
You will be required to go through the bank?s recruitment process which involves taking an assessment/aptitude test. And it is very vital to prepare yourself adequately
MyJobtests can help you with this preparation: Our TestPacks? include study guides, hundreds of practice questions.
- Study in advance with MyJobtests?s PrepPacks?
- Timed tests that will improve your performance
About CITI Bank
CITI is an international Bank that offers banking and financial services to its customers and manages various investments. It has branches spread across Nigeria
CITI Bank’s Hiring Process
The recruitment process at CITI Bank might change according to the position you are applying for, its level, your experience and knowledge, and other parameters. The breakdown below explains the basic steps:
- Application: Apply online.
- Online/Computer Based Test: You will be required to take an online or CB test.
- Interview: You will have an onsite interview with the professional manager.
- Assessment Centre: You will be invited for an assessment day. During this day, there might be interviews, tests, and group activities such as discussion, presentation and acting out scenarios. The Assessment Centre helps in getting a more accurate perspective of you as a candidate, and if you make a good fit for the company and the relevant position.
CITI Bank?s Aptitude Tests
The assessments you will be asked to take depend on the role you want, and could be on:
- Numerical reasoning: Calculation tests, and/or questions about facts and figures, that assess your quantitative abilities.
- Verbal Reasoning: Evaluates your grammar, vocabulary, and comprehension, with a given text that you will analyze, and will be asked questions about.
- Logical: Non-verbal and/ or verbal tests, that assess your information evaluation and attention to details.
- Abstract Reasoning: You will be given multiple-choice questions about the logic of symbols and patterns, to examine how you work out new concepts and abstract ideas.
CITI Bank?s Interview Questions
During the interview, the questions below might be asked. Therefore, prepare good answers in advance.
- Which qualities make you a prime candidate for this role?
- What do you know about the Banking industry in general, and about us in particular?
- What would your previous bosses say about you?
CITI Bank is a registered trademark and is NOT affiliated with?MyJobtests or this website.