AMCAT Aptitude Test – Past Questions Practice | 2020
You can now access AMCAT Aptitude Test Past Questions on the go. Practice online on your devices at your pace and time. This is the online companion for the AMCAT Test Prep E-Book, which allows you assess your preparation and puts you in right shape for the examination.
- Fast Focused Practice Proven to Improve Your Test Skills.
- Master the most commonly repeated questions pattern
- See Explanation to every problem and review each test you have taken with our Review Tool
- After purchasing this test pack, you can click the button below to access the premium practice tests. Practice test button is only visible to active subscribers.
- AMCAT Aptitude Test 2020
At MyJobtests, we can help you prepare and pass the AMCAT. Our TestPacks include study guides, hundreds of practice questions designed to help you pass the aptitude test. This will help you to:
- Study in advance with MyJobtest’s PrepPacks
- Access timed tests that will improve your performance
AMCAT is an employability test for people who are in search of job opportunities. It showcases your employability quotient to companies hiring through AMCAT. Obtaining a decent score in AMCAT exam, will make you eligible to apply for jobs in companies you’re your AMCAT certification.
- AMCAT is used by 800+ companies to hire both freshers and experienced candidates.
- You get job recommendations from top companies based on your AMCAT exam score.
- AMCAT provides feedback on assessment of strengths, weaknesses to help you improve your performance.
- AMCAT ensures equal job opportunities, there is no percentage criteria or college criteria, only criteria is your test score.
AMCAT’s Assessment Scope
The AMCAT features question types that closely reflect the kind of thinking required at work.
Verbal Reasoning: To analyze texts and draw conclusions from the discourse. To grasp the contextual meanings of words, sentences, and entire texts.
Quantitative Aptitude: Measures the ability to understand, interpret and analyze quantitative information, solve problems using mathematical models, and apply the basic concepts of arithmetic, algebra and data analysis.
Logical Reasoning: Measures logical thinking and decision making, including the ability to identify patterns, analyze data, and examine claims.
Personality Inventory: Measures skills related to people-interaction and people-management. The test is designed based on the five-factor model or the Big 5 Personality traits to measure skills related to people-interaction and people-management
Subject/Domain Specific Tests: AMCAT also measures your knowledge of a particular subject of work. The Subject tests can help you stand out from other applicants by emphasizing your knowledge and skill level in a specific area.
- Prospective graduated job applicants seeking jobs in IT or Non-IT companies.
- Experienced candidates who are looking out for job opportunities.
Disclaimer: AMCAT is NOT affiliated with MyJobtests or this website.