Nigeria Stock Exchange Aptitude Test Prep pack for 2023
Nigeria Stock Exchange Aptitude Test Prep pack 2021/2022
Newly updated 2021/2022 Nigeria Stock Exchange Aptitude Test past questions & answers.
This study pack contains actual Nigeria Stock Exchangequestions compiled from past and recent tests, sure to procure you your desired success in your job test.
Nigeria Stock Exchange Aptitude Test Prep pack 2022/2023
Nigeria Stock Exchange https://ngxgroup.com/ Aptitude Prep questions and Answers comes with an ebook containing test questions and also online practice access, where you can practice Nigeria Stock Exchange Past questions on the go.
About Nigeria Stock Exchange
Nigerian Exchange (NGX), a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Nigerian Exchange Group (NGX Group), is a leading listing and trading venue in Africa with its history dating back to 1960. It is an open, professional, and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa, and the world.
NGX is a multi-asset exchange providing a home to the best of African enterprises listed on our Premium, Main, and Growth Boards; diverse fixed income securities; Exchange Traded Products (ETPs); Mutual and other investment funds. Through our vibrant secondary market, we provide domestic and international investors access to these securities. In addition, NGX provides licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more in our quest to be Africa’s preferred exchange hub.
At NGX, we deploy innovative capital market solutions that provide a globally competitive platform for Issuers to raise capital, and investors to meet their financial objectives across markets and geographies while maintaining a seamless flow of information. We prioritize outstanding customer service and experience, creating loyal and delighted clients and stakeholders by elevating our ecosystem and providing a portfolio of globally competitive products and services that help our customers achieve their financial ambitions. NGX is licensed under the Investments and Securities Act (ISA) and is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) of Nigeria
Nigeria Stock Exchange’s Aptitude Tests
The assessments you will be asked to take depend on the role you want, and could be:
- Numerical reasoning: Calculation tests, and/or questions about facts and figures, that assess your quantitative abilities.
- Verbal Reasoning: Evaluates your grammar, vocabulary, and comprehension, with a given text that you will analyze, and will be asked questions about.
- Logical: Non-verbal and/ or verbal tests, that assess your information evaluation and attention to detail.
- SJT: In the Situational Judgement Test, various scenarios are detailed, and you select a response to each. Evaluates your problem-solving skills.
- Personality: Assesses your dominant traits by asking Yes/No questions, statements with Least-Most scales, and similar questions.
- Abstract Reasoning: You will be given multiple-choice questions about the logic of symbols and patterns, to examine how you work out new concepts and abstract ideas.
Nigeria Stock Exchange’s Interview Questions
During the interview, the questions below might be asked. Therefore, prepare good answers in advance.
- Walk me through your CV.
- Which qualities make you a prime candidate for this role?
- What do you know about the Nigeria Stock Exchange in particular?
- What would your previous bosses say about you?
Disclaimer: Nigeria Stock Exchange is NOT affiliated with MyJobtests or this website.