ASCON Aptitude Test Prep pack for 2023
Newly updated 2023/2024 ASCON Aptitude Test past questions & answers.
This study pack contains actual ASCON questions compiled from past and recent tests, sure to procure you your desired success in your job test.
ASCON Aptitude Test Prep pack 2023/2024
ASCON Aptitude Test Prep questions and Answers come with an ebook containing test questions and also online practice access, where you can practice ASCON test questions on the go.
The Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON) is a degree-awarding institution located at Topo, a town in Badagry, Lagos State, southwestern Nigeria. The college was founded in 1973 by the Federal Government of Nigeria in the Military era as a management development institution for training staff of the civil service.
ASCON’s Hiring Process
The breakdown below explains the basic steps:
- Application: Applicants apply online.
- Online Test: You may be required to take an online test. If you are successful, you could be invited for a computer-based test or be scheduled for an interview
- Interview: You will have an onsite interview with the professional manager.
- Assessment Centre: You will be invited for an assessment day. During this day, there might be interviews, tests, and group activities such as discussion, presentation, and acting out scenarios. The Assessment Centre helps in getting a more accurate perspective of you as a candidate, and if you make a good fit for the company and the relevant position.
ASCON’s Aptitude Tests
The assessments you will be asked to take depend on the role you want, and could be:
- Numerical reasoning: Calculation tests, and/or questions about facts and figures, that assess your quantitative abilities.
- Verbal Reasoning: Evaluates your grammar, vocabulary, and comprehension, with a given text that you will analyze, and will be asked questions about.
- Logical: Non-verbal and/ or verbal tests, that assess your information evaluation and attention to details.
Ascentech’s Interview Questions
During the interview, the questions below might be asked. Therefore, prepare good answers in advance.
- Walk me through your CV.
- Which qualities make you a prime candidate for this role?
- What do you know about the ASCON in particular?
- What would your previous bosses say about you?
Disclaimer: ASCON is NOT affiliated with MyJobtests or this website.